Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Everybody has those days!"


The picture above has nothing to do with my post, but it made me smile at just the right time and i hope it does the same for you! 
Beep..beep...beep...this is not what i heard Monday morning when i was supposed to wake up. I always set my alarm on my phone but as sad as this is , my phone has officially died causing it not being able to wake me up so i woke up at 9:40...On a sidenote i have a 9:00, 10:00, and 11:00 class....I woke up obviously in a panic and so upset with myself. In the meantime i had to keep going and literally roll out of bed and run! Its moments like this that i wish i could rewind and watch after ive had a little while to wind down! Anyways, the day started off on the wrong foot and the first half of the day just seemed to be one of those days where nothing goes right! On the way to my last class i called my dad and he offered some very uplifting words of encouargment and made my bad day seem so much better! He said he would be praying for me, and that was evident as the rest of the day unfolded. When i finished with my classes and went back to the room i sat down and began to have my quiet time. (Granted, i should have had one before i even left the dorm, but unfortunately this was not possible.) Anyway, I am currently doing Stepping Up by Beth Moore with some girls from church, and the words i read for the next hour slowly began to make me cry. What had seem to have been the worst day was now the best! It is so cool how God puts things, people and even specific words that minister to your heart at just the right time.I cannot even begin to express just how good the Lord has been to me since i have been at Troy. He truly is an awesome God and he continues to captivate my heart more and more each day!!

1 comment:

Jason & Melanie said...

Hannah~ I am thanking God along with you for the "Bad Days" that are just really AWESOME opportuniies for God to show off and prove his faithfulness and power!!! So glad to get your update and that your enjoying Troy! See ya soon!
Melanie