Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Theres a peace I've come to know"



Fall Break is officially here, and it feels so good to be home! Spending time with my family and friends from home is something i have really missed, and i have enjoyed getting the chance to catch up with all of them! One particluar pair comes to my attention ;)...
Watching Jeremy and Rachel is so encouarging, and I am so thankful for the Godly man the Lord has brought into her life. The two of them share a love that comes straight from the fathers heart, and I could not be happier for my big sis! She has always been such a great romodel to look up to, now this is just more I one day hope to follow!
On a completely different note, the Lord continues to do amazing things in my life and I feel the need to share. I am still longing to hear that still small voice lead me as to what to pursue for the rest of my life, but I finally realized that as great as that would be, HIS timing is better than anything I could ever want or plan! Isaiah 55 states, "My ways are higher than your ways, and my thoughts better than your thoughts." I have always known that verse, but lately I have really put it into practice, His ways are better and His plans bigger than I could ever imagine! I still desperately want to know what His will for my life is, but thankfully Theres a peace I've come to know through it all, and until then I will await His perfect timing!
The picture above is a painting that hangs in my bigs house, and i have adapted it as my life quote! I may not have all the answers, but I do know that His desire for my life will always be to make knowing and learning Him the passionate pursuit of my life, that is His desire for each and everyone of us!! For he sings over you with great joy, Rejoice for He is faithful!!

2 comments:

Jason & Melanie said...

Hannah~
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new profile pic....it is beautiful!! Enjoy your time off from school!
Mel

Anonymous said...

h - you are changing, growing, seeking, loving, understanding, grasping, waiting, and pursuing our Father... and it's so obvious! i'm so proud of the woman you're letting Him mold you to be. i love you -
andrea