Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 18, 2010

Apple Dip!






Rach and I enjoying the first bite :)








I hate to say that i made this over two weeks ago, but am now just getting the chance to post about it! School has officially kicked into high gear, but no worries i am reprioritizing and am not neglecting my desire to learn how to cook. My first attempt, was this apple dip, and if i do say so myself it was quite delicious.
You can make it too! Heres how:

1 8oz package of cream cheese
3/4 C Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
Chopped Pecans ( 1/4- 1 C)

*Mix all ingredients except for pecans into a bowl. Form into a ball-like shape, then mix in pecans. Refrigerate and Serve!

P.S. The brown sugar i used had been in the freezer so i had to melt it down, making the dip soupy instead of a ball. Either way though it's still DELICIOUS!!

Stay tuned for next post...Monkey Bread!

No comments: