Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bon Appetit!




I'm sure many of you have seen or at least heard of the movie " Julie and Julia" but Mom, Dad, and I recently rented it and really enjoyed it. ( Well mom and i of course, poor dad fell asleep throughout the movie.) There were some parts, like most movies now days that could have easily been left out, but it led me to one of 3 new years resolutions. TO LEARN HOW TO COOK!

Although i am not able to do a recipe everyday due to the time that would take, i have decided that i am going to put a new recipe up that i have made each week. The movie was so inspiring to learn how to cook, i'm up for the challenge! :)
I'll also be able to encorporate pictures now thanks to my parents who gave me a digital camera for Christmas. It's been so long since i've had a camera its no longer a habit to pull it out, ( I know dad, big statement for me to say lol) but i'm going to do better, and keep this blog updated this semester! In the meantime, i hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and New years, now back to the real world whether it be school or work. It's a new year!

Stay tuned for recipes to come! :)
-Hannah

1 comment:

cbass said...

haha sounds exciting!
see you in A WEEK!
miss you!