Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 18, 2011

Auburn!

Samford Hall @ Auburn... What a beautiful campus!

For those of you wondering, although I am a Troy Trojan, and have absolutely loved my time at Troy, Auburn will always hold a very special place in my heart. Since I can remember Dad taught Rach and I to say War Eagle, and I would often switch between wearing my minnie mouse costume and Auburn cheerleader outfit to Preschool and Kindergarten. P.s. Just a side note, I have the most amazing mother, she never fought me on it, but would allow me to wear either as long as they were clean! My solution, rotate every other day! Thank you mom for your patience with me! Needless to say, I now love variety in my clothes :)

I'm noticing I blog most on what's been happening on the weekends, so that is where I will begin. This past weekend I went to Auburn to go stay with my friend Courtney. Courtney and I met in 7th grade when we cheered together, and have been best friends ever since. To top it off, one of my other best friends, Josie who I have known since Kindergarten also came and we cooked dinner and hung out! I am so blessed to have these two young ladies in my life! Thank you Lord for such great friendships!

As mentioned above...We made dinner...4 cheese pasta (Yummy!!)
To continue the cooking theme, we made homemade pizza on saturday night...
Before
After...
Needless to say...It was DELICOUS!

It was so good to go spend time with some of my best friends! Looking forward to more weekends spent together soon!

With love,
Han

No comments: