Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

Starting with the basics!


Since having moved off campus and into a place of my own I have been cooking, and baking a lot more! Nothing out of the norm, but you have to start somewhere right?!
Here are some pics...

Fruit Tray...Clearly not much was called for, but presentation is fun too! :)

Mixed Salad inspired from Plutos in Roseville, CA...I literally had one of these almost every week while living in California this past summer! DELICIOUS!!
(Spinach, chicken, corn, red peppers, kidney beans, black beans, pecans, green peas, and walnut raspberry vinaigrette!)


Garlic Potatoes ...Yummy!!

And for the last picture (although it looks like I cheated) they were so very scrumptious!
Whole, Grain, Blueberry muffins!
...The beginning

Waiting...

So worth the wait...

Like I said, it's no gourmet meal, but i'll get there! One step at a time!
P.s. Check out this blog for some great recipes...

With love,
Hannah

No comments: