Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sisters at last!!


Not only do I have the joy of calling this beautiful young woman my big sis, my sister in Christ, but now also my sister in Chi Omega!! I love you!


Me and one of my best friends blair at the bowling alley after Initiation!!

It is so exciting to finally say i am officially a sister of Chi Omega! I went through recruitment this summer, and on bid day pledged chi omega but was only a new member until this weekend! Chi Omega is the last sorority on campus to initiate girls because we wait for grades to come out, and i like to think they save the best for last! So Me, along with 33 of my newly initiated sisters have now become part of the sisterhood of Chi Omega and it is awesome!! It truly has been such a blessing to find such Godly, genuine, classy girls, and now I have the joy of not only having them as my sisters in Christ but also in Chi Omega! I know many of you may be thinking, wow, could a sorority really mean that much but it does and i know i have a few followers who can relate (Hooty-Hoo!!)
 College has been such a great experience over the past year, and i am beyond blessed to have such a great group of friends in my midst, The lord never ceases to amaze me, He truly is worthy to be praised!!

"You make known to me the path of  life;in your presence there is fullness of joy;at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."
Psalm 16:11




No comments: