Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 22, 2010

JH Ranch!!

This past week I had the amazing opportunity to go to Summer Camp with the Sr. High students as a cabin leader as well as be a part of the worship team. I was the cabin leader for 15 of the most amazing young women and as quick as the week went by, I cherished every single moment I had with them. God is good, and although I am leaving soon, I am going to make a point to continue the relationships that I was able to invest in this week!

We took a group of 160 students and headed to the JH Ranch in Northern California from Friday-Tuesday! This has definitely been one of the best/most memorable weeks of my life. I've always enjoyed summer camp, but having been given the opportunity to serve as a leader was truly a blessing! :)



Mount Shasta...



It's hard to believe this is even real! :)



The Alpine Tower...One of the many challenges the students took on this week!


My awesome Connection group! :)




The Screaming Eagle...


Me and Jen!


And just when I thought it couldn't get any better...I got to go horseback riding! Meet TJ...


Leading worship all week was another highlight to camp, I've never seen students engage in worship as passionately as I did this week! God is so good, and I am so encouraged by the students that made decisions to fully surrender there lives. To Him be the glory!!





No comments: