Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 20, 2010

Birthday Weekend!!

This past week I celebrated my 21st birthday! Such a fun weekend to post about...To begin, it was such a fun Weekend/Monday! I was so excited to go home after an amazing kickoff service for Momentum last sunday afternoon and enjoy a bday dinner at Maw Maws. Such a wonderful dinner joined with family time, and of course...Red Velvet Cake! I am so blessed to be part of such a wonderful family, It was so great to be home. After Dinner at Maws Maws on Sunday, I spent the night at home, and woke up to breakfast in bed...How much better could it get?! Just wait...
Dad was so sweet to get up extra early for me, and then leave for prayer! He reminded me, "You may be 21, but you will always be my little girl!" I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Best Breakfast Ever! Boy have times changed, a few years ago this would have been 3 :( Krispy Kreme Doughnuts...haha, now this is my favorite! Mom knows me so well!
Homemade Red Velvet!!
Maw Maw and I! Thank you for such a special night! I love you
Mom and I...The Woman that has shaped me into who I am! I love you!
(Not to mention, can you believe she's old enough to have a 26 year old, and a 21 year old?)

After going back to Troy, my friends had some people over to celebrate my birthday!

Becky and I!
Janie and I! (Roomies since Freshman year!)


Sweetest Surprise...When I got home from class on monday, some of the girls had decorated my room! :)
I LOVED IT!!

We had Chapter Monday night, so we carried out the bday celebration and went to Yanni's on Tuesday night to celebrate! Several of my friends were able to come! Thank you all so much for such a special night!


Tia and I!
I can't believe I'm 21! (It really feels old!)
Caroline, me and Janie after class. Love these girls so much!
To sum it up all in one sentence. I AM BLESSED! The Lord has not only blessed me with such an amazing family, but has brought the most incredible young men and women that I have grown to love more and more over the last few years. Although 21 seems old, I know there is so many exciting things ahead. The "Big" Birthdays may have come to an end, but the next phases of life hold there own stages of excitement as well! Thank you to everyone who made my birthday so special. It was a weekend I will never forget!

Love Han

No comments: