Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer Nights!!

To begin to explain all the Lord has done in my life this summer would take weeks, but hopefully through keeping up with the blog you have a pretty good idea of how incredible this summer has been! To put into words...This summer has made this the most amazing two months of my life!

Atleast once a week, if not more, we always had a fire at someones house where we made smores! SO good, I could go for one right now! However, a fire in Alabama just sounds miserable right now
I had told the guys about a southern tradition...Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cake, and after even just mentioning it, they were all very eager to try it, so I promised to make one before I left...Needless to say they held me to it...

Finishing product...It was so good!!


My last night in Cali I had some people over before leaving the next day! They definitely made it a night to forever remember, from cake, to jokes and laughter, to smores, and going around and sharing a fun memory we had, it was a wonderful night and one I will never forget!

The most amazing group of friends that I had the joy of getting to know all summer!
(Danny, Vlad, Will, Me, Corbin, Chase, Elivira, Ilona, and David)
I already miss you guys!!

Sadly, July 27th came way to soon, and it was time to head home...



However, it was so sweet/surprising to get off the plane to this...I guess they were worried I wouldn't recognize them! haha...Love you guys!
The surprise didn't end there...After mom and dad were stranded in the airport for over twelve hours ( God bless them) they missed there flight just so they could be there for me when I arrived. They were supposed to have been home a day earlier than me, but Delta got a little crazy and needless to say made some mistakes. However I am so proud how mom and Dad made the most of it, and overcame what could have been a nightmare...

Not to mention, the boys and Aunt Kathy came to our rescue and boy was I surprised!!




Love these boys!!


Thank you again for coming and getting us! I love you all so much!

No comments: