Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chi-O Bid Day!

Three years ago, I came to Troy, went through Sorority Recruitment and pledged the best sorority! Now, as I am about to start my Junior year, it's time to welcome in our 2010 Pledge class! Crazy how fast time flies, it seems like just yesterday I had just become a baby hoot! As great as it was, I have enjoyed every minute of my college experience, and am looking forward to what lies in store for this next year!

Here is my pledge class on Bid Day 2008...





And now three years later...



During Recruitment week I met some of the most amazing girls and without even realizing it, we all went Chi-O! God is so good to have blessed me with these girls...I love them so much!

Here we are freshman year...



C5 still going strong!! (Steph, Meg, Me, Janie, and Lisa)

Me and Steph!
Brianna, Janie, and Me as we waited for the Bid List!!

Tay, Mad, Me, and Jamie on Pref!

Welcoming the new girls!

Running to the House!!
Katelyn! A new Baby Hoot!



As the week came to an end, we welcomed in 38 new and beautiful baby hoots!! As long and tiring as the week was...These girls made it worth every minute!


Welcome to the nest girls!!


No comments: