Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Recap of Fall 2011

More blogs to come but until then...

Here are some highlights from this past semester!

Lisa, Steph, Me, Jane, and Meg! C5 :)

The guys finally encouraged me to break out the violin @ Momentum!
Mary & I in Troy! She's engaged now...So exciting!!
Great night @ Janes!
Dad and I!
Meg, Callie, and I! Love these two!
Tay, Mad, me, and Candace at the game! Go Troy!
Love my AGD girls! Haley, Ariel and Em!
Mary and Jane!
Big Belle and Lil Belle @ Haunted Hill!

Best. Roomate. Ever!
Jane, me, Meg, and Lisa!
Sara and I before 80's date party! So fun!
22nd birthday!! Where did the time go!?
My girls!

The group before Semi formal!

Girl pic!

Alec & I! What a great date :)

Best friends!

After the Kari Jobe Concert @ Church of the Highlands...Such a fun night!



No comments: