Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 23, 2011

Tis the season!


It's that time of year and the parties are in full swing!
I wish I could recap them all, but here are some pics from the last few events!

Last saturday we had Waldrop Christmas with Dads side of the family!
* This is the only picture I have from Nanny's...Guess I had too much fun talking and catching up that I forgot to document! At least I got a picture with this handsome guy!
My cousin Billy!
It was so great to see you and catch up! Love you!


Church Christmas Service

"Evermore"


*Please note Rach is playing the violin!!

Hardy on the keys... So cute!

Christmas with the Blounts
Thankful for SO many things this Christmas season! Praying you are too as we remember the true reason for the season!

“Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”
-Luke 2:14

1 comment:

The Cain's said...

Hannah!! Hardy made the blog...how sweet!! Love you!