Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How He loves us!



"He makes springs pour water into the ravines; it flows between the mountains. They give water to all the beasts of the field; the wild donkeys quench their thirst. The birds of the air nest by the waters; they sing among the branches. He waters the mountains from his upper chambers; the earth is satisfied by the fruit of his work. He makes grass grow for the cattle, and plants for man to cultivate-bringing forth food from the earth." (Psalm 104:10-14)



Psalm 96:11-12 “Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; let the sea roar, and all that fills it; let the field exult, and everything in it! Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy”




"Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours." (1 Chronicles 29:11)





This past weekend was a weekend I will always remember! I was blessed to be able to go camping at Yosemite Falls with some of the college staff from Bayside and from day one as well as throughout the rest of the week, I was in awe of Gods creation! Here are some pics to recap the weekend!

Our tent! ( Which was actually quite cozy!)


Some of the girls!


Hiding in the storage box from the bears... Luckily we didn't have any visitors, but I did see three black bears on the side of the road at different times! No worries dad, I was sure to keep my distance :)



LOVE these girls!



"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth."
Genesis 9:13


I was above a rainbow...Pretty incredible!


Ilona! Crazy to think we've only known each other for a little over two weeks but I love her so much already!


One of MANY incredible waterfalls at Yosemite!



For those who have been to Yosemite before, I decided not to take on the "Half dome challenge" but I did hike to the top of Vernal! Such a breathtaking view...






Rach this one's for you!! :) haha



We also went to Glacier Point where I saw not one, but TWO shooting stars as we laid on top off the mountain and star gazed! I tried to take pictures but it was to dark, needless to say, I stood and continue to stand in awe of just how great our God is!!

John 3:30
"He must become greater, I must become less."
With love,
Han

3 comments:

rjvanegmond said...

yess!!! loove the "Hannah pose"... thanks for doing that one! what great pics!! loved chatting with u yesterday! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE! Brings back so many memories! When we were there, the falls were small (not a lot of rain fall I guess)... I also didn't do the half-dome challenge, since Alea was still a baby. (I wish I could now tho!) We have a similar pic of us at that same railing... So glad you're having a blast!!!!!!!

cbass said...

you need to post more! and skype more! and tweet more! or you can just get in touch with me so i know how you are doing! i miss you!