Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The weekend in a nutshell


I have a lot of pictures to post so i won't write much. However I will say that after being here a little over a week, I LOVE IT HERE! Everyone here is so sweet and I am already finding that goodbye is not going to be easy! I tried to recap most of the weekend, but unfortunately can't share it all, it would take days, but to sum it all up, if I were to go home today, I would walk away more blessed from this internship more than I could have ever hoped or imagined. From working in the offices, to being a part of worship, setting up and tearing down, meeting and spending time with amazing men and women, coffee runs with friends, and spending time with my sweet host family I cannot say enough...I am BLESSED!


The weekend started off with a day trip to Folsom Lake...Such a beautiful day!


If you look really close, you can see the snow on top of the mountains from earlier this year!



The girls and I after a fun game of volleyball!






The fountains...One of many amazing outside shopping malls!



It's beautiful at night!!


Corbin, Me, Ilona, and Chase @ Nuyo's while enjoying some frozen yogurt! :)


Ok...So several people have asked if I like sushi since being here, and although I have tried it once before and hated it, they convinced me to try it again...So far so good...


Corbin was so sweet and let me try one of his "crazy fly" from one of the best sushi shops in town...and believe it or not...
I loved it!




Success!! ( Guess I should have mentioned, I had only tried sushi in a grocery store...haha...Thanks to the guys and Ilona...I now eat sushi! :)

No comments: