Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

San Diego Adventure!



As Breakaway was ending one night I got a call from a friend who had decided to go to San Diego to help her brother move back home for the summer and asked if I wanted to come along! Not sure if I would be able to miss work I asked and amazing as it was I was encouraged to go and explore Southern California while I had the chance! ( God you are to good to me!) Therefore I packed my bags, and off we headed first thing friday morning to San Diego. About 8 hours South of Sacramento, it was a fun car ride filled with great conversation, and many memories I will never forget!



Downtown San Diego!



At the Cove, Such a beautiful view!



These are seals!



Having some fun in the park!



Ilona, myself, and her two brothers posing for a picture after we hiked "Iron Mountain"



The view was definitely worth it...



We had dinner in "Little Italy" where we had the best lasanga and pizza...



Don't forget dessert... :)



Balboa Park...


Another beautiful spot in the park...


San Diego is such a fun town, filled with beautiful places to see, and fun things to do, however there is just something about Sacramento...I love it here! :)

No comments: