Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just The Beginning...

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.

1 Corinthians 2:4-5



Such a beautiful glimpse of Gods creation! Absolutely breathtaking!



Love You Dad!




Mom and I after breakfast! Love you!

After waking up around 3 am Monday morning, Dad, Mom, and I headed towards the airport as my adventure towards California began! Here are some pics!



We beat the sun up...So early, but well worth it! :)





We went to this amazing place...Crepeville (We need one!)


Frozen Yogurt with Karina and Ilona! (They are amazing and such a joy to be around!)



Daphnes, an amazing Greek Restaurant ( this puts Zoes to shame! :) Never thought I would say that! )





As I'm looking at these pictures it looks like all I have done is eat, but I promise there are more pictures to come! I've only been here for a day but have met so many incredible people that I will be working with over the next 8 weeks. The family I am living with has been wonderful! They truly have the gift of hospitality, and after just a day I am already beginning to feel at home! This is going to be a wonderful summer, please continue to pray for me as I am out here, The Lord has already outdone himself, and it's only the beginning! To Him be the glory FOREVER!

4 comments:

rjvanegmond said...

i'm thrilled to see you're loving it already! what a fun first day! thanks for blogging so quickly... keep em' coming!! talk to you soon!! love u!

The Cain's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cain's said...

hey hannah! glad you made it safely to california! i know you will have an amazing time! wish i could have packed myself in your suitcase! take care!
~xoxo,cristi

Anonymous said...

ohhh yummy!!!! love the food shots! thanks for making us all struggle with jealousy & want :) and how is it you & your mom look incredible when it's still dark out? (oh, and daddy too!) what the heck? :)
love ya!!!!!!!!!